Sunday, December 5, 2010

Mother oh how you make me want to gut myself-I love you

I love how you like to yell till i cry and then tell me how much of a horrible shit i am while i'm having an episode crying screaming and pulling my hair almost making it fall out.


I love how you act all proud  for giving birth and taking care of me at 16 when really you just bitched at me and pawned me off to your family and friends.

why didn't you just abort me and save me this life of not being able to trust anyone and hating men because you couldn't just marry the one guy who put up with your shit! I hate how you must always ask me if you'll ever get married or come and cry on me because i cut myself when your the mother who is ment to be strong so i can break down and cry on your shoulder when i need to.

I hate how you say your proud of me as long as i try and then when i bring home as in all classes but a one which has a B you say i need to try harder to get to high school and that i could do better if i tried and to stop slacking and pressure me til i break down and cry.

mommy i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment